- Powerful posture alignment tool!
- Relieves tension in many muscles!
- Align your joints!
- Ideal for all ages!
- 5 adjustable positions!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders within the USA ship for FREE
Shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location. Customs and duty fees are not included.
Buy with Prime:
Only available within the USA
Free with Prime account
Orders are received within 1-2 days
Click HERE to view our returns policy.
1. Place the board up against a wall
2. Start with the lowest setting (you can raise it the more you use the board)
3. Straddle the Posture Board
4. Slowly step on the board
5. Keep your feet fist distance apart, slightly pigeon toed
6. Keep your heels, back, hips, and upper back against the wall
7. Keep your head in a relaxed neutral position looking straight
8. Stand on the board for 5-10 minutes per day
LEARN MORE HERE
Just 5 Minutes a Day!
By simply standing on the Posture Board with your head, shoulders, hips, and feet touching a wall for 5-10 minutes, daily, the power of gravity together with the Posture Board, can balance and align your body from head to heel, and symmetrically, from side to side. It can promote anatomical alignment, which can alleviate the pain associated with conditions such as:
- Limited ankle dorsiflexion
- Foot Supination & Pronation
- Tailor’s Bunion
- Femur Rotation (in or out)
- Anterior & Posterior Pelvic Tilt
- Spine Curvature
- Scoliosis, and Levoscoliosis
- Forward head posture (FHP)
Let gravity realign your neck position
Removes tension in your back and neck muscles
Stand on the Board
This will align your entire body
Fix Forward Head
This position makes your head a 40LB bowling ball
I love everything about my posture board! It is well constructed, sturdy, compact and easy to unfold.
The posture board is fantastic! It stretches your calves so effectively. I’m on the lowest setting. It has the ability to do harder slants. High quality wood and workmanship. It is made to be strong. I look forward to increasing the time and level of stretching as time goes by.,
I understand the idea.I do believe it will work! I would love you to manufacture a small chair with same principles for when sitting and using computer at table. Like low, narrow 20-25 centimeter to keep legs at side and changeable angle on sitting level with soft cushion on above and sides.It would come more to natural use.I would buy it !// [****] // blessings!
Don't know yet. Got it then was out of town, so will let you know when hubby uses it.