Liquid error (sections/dbtfy-cart-goal.liquid line 68): comparison of String with 0.0 failed
☑ Easy to Follow: Each exercise includes a how-to video and step-by-step instructions
☑ Go at Your Pace on Your Own Time: Access your exercises from anywhere with the Posture Guy Mike app available in the Apple App Store, Android App Store and Desktop
☑ Exercises Anyone Can Do: Daily easy to do exercises to help you, no matter what condition you are in
☑ Talk directly to Posture Guy Mike: Private direct messaging with Mike inside the App
This step-by-step Bow Legged Program has been developed by a postural therapist to provide people with gentle corrective exercises and stretches. These exercises and stretches will restore proper biomechanics, functional mobility, and reduce pain!
This program will provide you with the necessary tools and ultimate knowledge to manage your own body for the rest of your life.
This is the first step in taking control of your physical well-being and living a life with no limitations!
All orders within the USA ship for FREE
Shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location. Customs and duty fees are not included.
A separate email will be sent with your login info and link to down the app.
1. Place the board up against a wall
2. Start with the lowest setting (you can raise it the more you use the board)
3. Straddle the Posture Board
4. Slowly step on the board
5. Keep your feet fist distance apart, slightly pigeon toed
6. Keep your heels, back, hips, and upper back against the wall
7. Keep your head in a relaxed neutral position looking straight
8. Stand on the board for 5-10 minutes per day
1. Put on the Posture Toes
2. They can be worn over the Posture socks, under regular socks or inside shoes
3. Wear them for 10 minutes - overnight. If you feel pain, take them off immediately. If you do not feel pain keep them on as long as possible
4. Each day try to wear them for longer periods of time
1. Put on the Toe Alignment Socks
2. Wear them for 10 minutes - overnight. If you feel pain, take them off immediately. If you do not feel pain keep them on as long as possible
3. Each day try to wear them for longer periods of time