Treating your posture is the first step before choosing any other mode of treatment. So the best time to reach out to us is as soon as you feel any kind of discomfort, pain, or restriction in your body.
Is Posture Therapy Right For You?
Do you experience:
Injuries, new or old
- Wake up feeling stiff or sore
Poor body movement
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Trusted Pain Solution
Watch This Sample Exercise
- Lie on your back, legs up 90 degrees onto chair
- Hands out to your side 45 degrees palms up
- Perform clockwise circles with foot
- Perform counter clockwise circles with foot
- Finish with point flexes (gas on gas off)
- Relax stomach and upper body
- Switch to the other side and repeat
This exercise improves ankle dorsi / plantar flexion and rotation while re-establishing the knee ankle joint relationship.
Posture Is The Foundation For The Quality Of Your Life
- Good posture improves your mood and makes you feel more confident….
- It helps to keep your airways open, allowing you to breathe more easily and efficiently….
- Poor habits like hunching over your devices can put a strain on your muscles, joints, and ligaments
- Proper posture is the foundation and can improve your life at every stage, irrespective of your age, gender, or fitness level!
You can get the same results if you:
Spend 15 minutes per day on gentle corrective exercises
- Perform the exercises everyday
Use pain as your guide
Connect with others in the Posture Strong community
Still have questions?
Take a look at the FAQ's below.
Or start a live chat by clicking the chat icon.
When is the best time to go for posture therapy?
Will it help me if I am going for other physical therapy?
Yes, absolutely! Whatever we do at posture strong will only complement the treatment you are already going through. We will take stock of your current situation and recommend the best exercises that will speed up your healing process.
Are these exercises useful if I have a very small range of motion?
Yes, they are! It doesn’t matter how fit or flexible you are. All that matters is your dedication and consistency to follow your plan. Bedridden, pregnant, injured, over-weight- we have exercises that are tailored to suit your needs.
When will I start seeing the results?
We can’t say that the magic will happen overnight, but some of our customers saw a difference just after one session with us. Whereas for others, it took a few weeks to see an improvement. So, if you follow our trainer’s instructions and keep up the consistency, it won’t be long before you surprise yourself!