Liquid error (sections/dbtfy-cart-goal.liquid line 68): comparison of String with 0.0 failed
Use Toe Alignment socks to correct Bunions and restore proper toe alignment improving overall foot function!
Problem- Modern Shoes
Most modern shoes are based on fashion rather than function. The poor design puts your toes in a unnatural and compromising position causing foot deformation leading to bunions and a number of other foot issues. This can have an direct impact on the way that you walk, run and stand.
Solution- Toe Alignment Socks
When using the Toe Alignment Socks this will restore your toes back to their anatomical design/natural shape!
When starting with the Toe Alignment Socks initially this can feel uncomfortable due to the intense stretch from years of damage caused by restrictive shoes but overtime you will see and feel major improvements in your toes. Use pain as your guide, stop immediately if you feel pain!
All orders within the USA ship for FREE
Shipping is calculated at checkout based on your location. Customs and duty fees are not included.
A separate email will be sent with your login info and link to down the app.
1. Place the board up against a wall
2. Start with the lowest setting (you can raise it the more you use the board)
3. Straddle the Posture Board
4. Slowly step on the board
5. Keep your feet fist distance apart, slightly pigeon toed
6. Keep your heels, back, hips, and upper back against the wall
7. Keep your head in a relaxed neutral position looking straight
8. Stand on the board for 5-10 minutes per day
1. Put on the Posture Toes
2. They can be worn over the Posture socks, under regular socks or inside shoes
3. Wear them for 10 minutes - overnight. If you feel pain, take them off immediately. If you do not feel pain keep them on as long as possible
4. Each day try to wear them for longer periods of time
1. Put on the Toe Alignment Socks
2. Wear them for 10 minutes - overnight. If you feel pain, take them off immediately. If you do not feel pain keep them on as long as possible
3. Each day try to wear them for longer periods of time